Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cracks


I'm tired of seeing cracks. And I'm not even talking about teenage or adult cracks...I'm talking about kid cracks. At school I'm exposed to about 5-6 cracks a day. I think baby cracks are cute. In fact there is nothing cuter than a babies bottom BUT once you get in school...I'm not much on cracks. I even see them during lunch....talk about losing my appetite....ewww. If I could just eat one meal without feeling compelled to put a quarter in the "jukebox", I'd be happy!

Some cracks are bigger than others but at this point it doesn't even matter the size. It's the beginning of someone's butt....I just want to walk by and pull up their britches or give them a wedgie or yank down their shirt....but I won't do that. I would really get in trouble!

I adore my students...even those whose cracks I view on a daily basis....I just am not sure I wanted to get to know them that well! Even some of my students are offended by the crack exposition and they "report" about the crack show. It makes it hard to do group work and play games on the floor when someone's crack is exposed.

I realize it is impossible to find high waisted jeans for kids...but there are things such as LONG shirts. Maybe that should be part of the dress code...I think one of our old rules was to tuck in your shirt. So we could add more rules.....Rule #192 Don't show your crack. Wear a long shirt to cover your crack.
But then they would probably have to write another rule.
Rule #193 You can wear a long shirt if your crack shows, but if your crack doesn't show you must tuck your shirt in.

I guess there isn't much I can do about it....Oh well...gotta go....It's the butt-crack of dawn and I've got to get busy!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah!
    I see soo many cracks!
    I think I've posted my ideas of dropping mini M&Ms or daisies down their cracks. I've also mentioned that they might have missed a spot last time they were in the bathroom. The boys are ok, they just show off their boxers, to which I tell them "cute panties!" they ALWAYS fix the problem.
    When Mad was smaller, I went on a buttcrack photography spree. I carried my camera with me and everytime I saw her crack, I snapped a pic. I'll be darned if she started pulling up her pants. All the nagging on the planet didn't do a thing, but live photos of her ass fixed the problem!
    I do have to confess strenuous amusement by the elem play in the fall, with the poor small child who showed 1/2 of her hiney to the whole auditorium...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more... Just you wait. Next year's group contains several who are CLEARLY obsessed with crack! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete