Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Phone for the Birthday Boy!



Dillan Ryan will be 17 on Sunday....and all he wanted was an iPhone! WELL...I went to Stephenville today after school and got him one! You can see by his expression on his 2nd picture....he was really excited!
Actually these pictures were taken earlier this year....I forgot to take a picture of him tonight when I gave it to him....(refer to Signs of Aging-Forgetfulness!).
When I got in from Stephenville we went to eat at The Garden (that's what he calls El Jardin). He ordered shrimp nachos and he shared them with me. As soon as we got to the house, we started syncing his phone....that was after he went to weigh himself to see if he gained any weight after supper (he weighs religiously after a meal to see if he's gotten heavier!). Unlike me...I wouldn't dare weigh after I ate!
I'll share more of Dillan's "birth"day later...........hope he always knows how proud I am to be his mom!!!












1 comment:

  1. Birthday #17, wow... I feel old now. Happy Birthday Dillan. An iPhone is a perfect present.

    ReplyDelete