Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day!!!!!





























Today it snowed and we got to get out of school early! In preparation for the snowy day, as I left school I stopped by Sonic and got an egg only breakfast burrito for lunch and bought two Rt. 44 Cokes!!!! I didn't want to get stuck at home without a drink! I drove around town and took some pictures of the beautiful snow! I had big plans on making a snowman, but I just never got around to it. I've really enjoyed my day at home...all snugly in my favorite robe and being a MAJOR couch potato! It was a great day to be home! Luckily, I don't have to be at school until 9:30 tomorrow, so maybe I'll sleep late. Who knows....I may wake up early and make that snowman!
Couldn't resist the urge to make that snowman! I went out after I wrote my blog and made a little snowlady!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Pics! Glad you enjoyed your day :) We enjoyed ours too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snow pictures!! Yesterday was a real treat - I even took a little nap on the couch. It was HEAVEN!!!

    ReplyDelete