Saturday, February 20, 2010

First Performance

Tonight was our first performance for Dearly Beloved. It was so much fun and we had a wonderful audience. There is just something about others taking time to come watch! "Singing those songs was the most important thing in my life. It was exciting and uplifting. I loved being somebody!"....a line from the play....but it's great after putting so much time into a project for people to actually PAY to come see it! I feel so much better to have tonight under my belt....I was so nervous this afternoon before the play, I actually got sick! Thanks to a dose of my "tummy pills" I made it through the night! I don't even feel like I have to go to bed with my trusty tape recorder tonight.......So 'Nytol'....come see us if you can!

3 comments:

  1. Mom said it was great!!! Glad you got over your nerves ;) I'm sure you did wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri, it was HILARIOUS!!!!!! I L-O-V-E-D it!!! (and so did Kate... she giggled all the way to ball practice!!) Awesome job... I'm hoping I get to come and see it AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see it! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete