Friday, January 29, 2010

shut mouth...keep foot out!

there is so much i want to say but can't. i will keep my mouth shut and therefore keep my foot out. sometimes i say things i shouldn't. especially at church....i used to always make controversial comments and it would really make people angry....they didn't agree with my point of view and i didn't agree with their viewpoint.

i will instead write on something that is quite unimpressive...i am watching HGTV's house hunters and i do believe the wife who is buying the house with the husband could quite possible be the dingiest (dingy...like ding dong...not discolored) human i've ever listened to. i thought toddlers and tiaras was bad....but this particular segment was bad....just saying. i love this show cause i always like to guess which house the buyers choose, but tonight i don't even care. she is so weird i hope she gets a bad house. omg! she is so weird, she actually chose the bad house.

i will try to be positive about the the three games i watched tonight. all three teams lost. hmmm....like i said...i will try to be positive....hmmmm....can't....let's move on.

tomorrow is saturday and i am ready for a morning off. we will go to denver's basketball game and then the grocery store and then it will be time to go to crossfire to work.

i need a good night's sleep...
nytol................

2 comments:

  1. I need to relearn how to keep mine shut. Its like I'm all filled up with the stuff I never said, so there isn't any more room. I just blurt it out and tick people off. I wasn't going for Mrs Popularity anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm to the point that I'm just too old to care...but then a part of me does so I stay quiet! I am full of words that need to come out, but I'm afaid it will be more like a volcano explosion/eruption instead of just a lava flow!

    ReplyDelete