Saturday, May 29, 2010

My New Bra

What the heck????? So, here's the deal....... Cari gave me some of her old bras after she gave birth in October. Boobs grow during pregnancy and after (if you breastfeed). After Tritstin came along, she had grown out of her bras, so she handed them down to me....hand-me-down bras. She gave me several and most of them were just a bit too small and worn. You know how you get attached to bras...I'm thinking she just wanted them to be given to someone who would take care of them...anyway, I did keep some of them, which is quite exciting because the cost of a bra can easily equal 1/4 of a days work! This morning I grabbed one of her hand-me-down bras and put it on. It fit great...however, after I put on my shirt, I realized the straps were a little tight. I started working on it, trying to find the contraption that loosens or tightens it. So, I've got my shirt pulled over at the neck working away on this "new bra" and I notice a little snap at the bottom of my front strap.....I mashed the snap and OMG......I realized I HAD ON A NURSING BRA!!!!! It was too late to change, so I wore it to school and laughed about it all day! I'm thinking you're never too old to wear a nursing bra.....and it was a great conversation piece!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This really made my day.... I accidentally packed only one of those not too long ago and had to wear it since that was all I had with me. AFter that I packed them all away... "just in case"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't hear me complain!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete