Monday, June 21, 2010

Grandkids Galore!

Tonight is my last night to be Nana of four....tomorrow (or should I say "today"...it's already after midnight!) I'll have my 5th grandchild! I'm so excited and so blessed! If all goes as predicted, Hillary will have a baby boy...Denton Karl. I can't even sleep.....but luckily Madilyn has passed out for the night! Hopefully Hillary and Dennis are getting some shuteye. We asked Maddie tonight how he was coming out and she said Hillary was giving him a key! Then we asked what she would do with him when she saw him and she said, "Put him back in!" OOOPS!

As for me, I'll share my lap and all my love with one more precious addition! I can't wait to meet him and "fall in love" all over again! Hillary and Dennis are leaving at 5:15 a.m. and I'm staying here with Maddie until she wakes up. Then we'll load up and head to the hospital. Pictures will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment