Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Caldrea

I love the days when Lily comes to clean my house! There is nothing better than coming home to a clean smelling house...floors mopped and vacuumed...furniture dusted....bathrooms clean (no nasty commodes)....kitchen spotless.....rugs scattered in all the wrong places (that drives me crazy, but I'll not complain too much). While in Waco, I shopped at my favorite place...The Shops. This week all their Caldrea products were on sale...40% off! I was ecstatic! I love Caldrea products. My favorite fragrance is Ginger Pomelo....let me say it is heavenly! The countertop cleaner is super and makes the kitchen smell divine. The all-purpose cleaner can be use anywhere...I guess that's why they call it all-purpose cleaner. Lily uses it to mop the floors and clean the bathrooms.









My new fav is the Linen Spray! It can be used anywhere to make the house smell fresh and clean. I love to spray it on my sheets before I go to bed or I guess you could spray the sheets when you wake up...whatever or whenever...you'll love it.
Now this bad boy brush is just what the doctor ordered. I bought it on sale as well! It is gigantic....it's about 10 inches long and the brush will cover a large area! I think I might even want to clean my floor or my shower with it! Or if I really want to clean my teeth, I can use it for my daily tooth cleansing.
If you are looking for some super cleaning supplies...you might try these products. I think you'll love them. At least buy the Linen Spray and just squirt away and at least your house will smell good even if it's dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment