Thursday, July 1, 2010

Out of Shape/Signs of Aging

I am so out of shape! It hit me this morning when I awoke to sore legs....I'm sad to say that it may be because I went up a long flight of stairs! Sad, huh? Lazy ladies should take the elevator and NOT the stairs...especially if you've spent your summer sitting on your rear checking out FACEBOOK, playing FARKLE or catching up on HGTV! But Lisa and I were determined not to appear as old as a couple of old sisters who shuffle around the mall in their SAS walking shoes and matching t-shirts. So we high stepped up the flight of stairs at The Shops in Waco! http://www.shopsofriversquarecenter.com/ I really love this place, but in order to enjoy it you have to venture upstairs. Lisa and I had just enjoyed a Rt. 44 Sonic drink (hooray for happy hour!) and lunch at Hillary's. We felt it would be best to take the stairs instead of the elevator so we could burn off a few calories...once you get up the stairs there seems to be about 5 acres of "wonder"! Oh...so much to see! We walked and browsed and "oohed and aahed", sniffed and dabbed and even made a few purchases. It was wonderful until 24 hours had passed and my legs began to hurt! I know...it is sad and I have plans to start walking and exercising again..I really do..just as soon as I go to get a coke at Sonic (it's Happy Hour!), check my FACEBOOK, play a few games of FARKLE
and finish watching this episode of House Hunters!


JUST SAY NO!








1 comment:

  1. OMG, i thoughti was going to die in Europe. I came back with actual muscle tone, but lolling about has caused it to disappear once more.

    ReplyDelete