Monday, April 19, 2010

Dillan's Prom

This was Dillan's first prom and he asked Megan Massingill to go to the prom with him. Megan was expecting Dillan to pick her up at 4:45, BUT Dillan didn't get home from Lubbock...where he had gone for cotton judging (where the team won 8th in State!) until 4:15. He went to his dad's to get his tux and went to the Bottlinger's to get Charlie's King Ranch truck and finally got to the house at 4:35 to get ready!
He jumped in the shower and got his tux on. Cari was a great help with his cuff links and hair! She dried his hair while I put on his tie while he was buttoning his shirt!!!!


It was a group effort, but we got him out of the house in 10 minutes!!!! He headed to Megan's lookin' pretty good!
Megan looked adorable! I can't believe they are old enough to go to the prom!

They all decided to eat at Storm's due to lack of time to go anywhere else! As Dillan backed out of Megan's drive, he backed up and reminded me he needed $$$$ to eat! Thank goodness they were only going to Storm's.....I didn't have that much cash with me! Here he is with Megan, Nic, and Maura. An entire crew of Juniors joined them at Storm's.

Dillan threw in a few poses for me. He's such a funny fella!

Actually....Nic and Megan are dating! But Dillan loves Nic, too!!!!!

I had to leave for work, but Cari and Hillary went to the Grand March to get more pictures! It was fun to see them all dressed up! I find it hard to believe they will be Seniors next year! It has been a fun group of kids to watch grow up!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment